curriculum and instruction
- The Master of Science Degree in Curriculum and Instruction focuses on three critical elements of learning: curriculum, instruction and assessment.
- Candidates will investigate various frameworks and programs of curriculum design; explore methods of making instruction meaningful to all students; and evaluate diagnostic and assessment strategies and products for use in their school or workplace.
- This program provides a strong research component allowing students to document need and propose change.
- Emphasis will be placed on developing instructional leaders who will be resources to their schools, districts and work sites in developing and implementing needed changes and improvements.
- Professionals in education, business, health care or human services will develop the abilities necessary to assume leadership roles in stimulating, planning, managing and evaluating educational change.
- The program can be individualized to the candidates’ needs and candidates can earn their initial Pennsylvania teaching certification in the desired area while completing graduate courses.
Click HERE for more information and to view the curriculum.