instructional Design and technology
- The Master of Science Degree in Instructional Design and Technology (IDT) meets the technology training and education needs of the 21st century.
- Candidates from all professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply to the program.
- The master’s degree in IDT exceeds preparation expectations of industry, armed services, community services, human resources and education.
- The program offers preparation in instructional design, technology for training or education, leadership of instructional technology departments, project and design teams or administrative settings.
- The degree offers an optional Pennsylvania Department of Education Instructional Technologist Specialist certification for candidates wishing to broaden into K-12 or higher education settings.
- The certification can be earned with or without initial teacher certification.
- Candidates will have opportunities to prepare training, teach online, participate in technology-enriched fieldwork settings, design instructional modules, conduct Web-based instruction, assess quality programs and practice instructional support techniques for using technology resources.
Click HERE for more information and to view the curriculum.